<body>
Monday, July 17, 2006


Gosh. Today's malay dance was... terrible. Horrible, I should say. Sheesh. My legs are so cra,p-ed lah. Oh and when I was in the room, my eyes were so red and dry and painful. Haix.
Ah to you guys.
Im sorry today Im not in that mood. So yeah. I don't feel sort of energetic lah. And Im NOT angry at anyone.

Such a short post. (: Okay till here.
<33>

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//